2012-06-06

Achy Light Jog

Was supposed to do an easy shake-out ride, but the GTA got hit with thunder and lightning, so I waited it out, drove down to the pool, and decided to test out my new Zoot tri shoes on a very light jog. My hip had started hurting earlier in the day, and by the time I started jogging, it was actually quite bad. I couldn't use proper strides, and after just going around the block, I was totally done.

I tried testing different mobilities by trying ABCs. Normally (term used loosely here), I would feel pain on the Bs done on the injured side. But this time, I couldn't do As on the good side because I couldn't actually support myself on the bad leg! All the actual motions were fine, but I couldn't put weight on my left. This is a new development unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment