2012-03-13

XSNRG Running Club

Sunnydene Loops

Did the workout on my own this time. Parked at the approximate distance from the school to the training location to get my proper warm-up in. While warming-up, I really concentrated on my new running gait.

Route Link
Warm-up run: 1.2K

Exercises: ABCs, lunges, leg swings

Each loop: 440m, clockwise, long uphill, short downhill

6x 2 Loops, 2mins Rest, except between 4 and 5 was 3mins

4:21 / 3:45 / 3:42 / 3:44 / 3:45 / 3:47

First set was an extension of my warm-up. I didn't quite get the cramps, but I did get inflammation, so took it easy at the start. Legs were like rocks from the long run, but I got them going and stayed consistent with my usual time for this loop.

A highlight was noticing the Jupiter-Venus conjunction in the western sky after dusk! Two very bright, brilliant points so close together. What a treat.

Run-back: 1.2K

--Distance: 7.7K
--Duration: 60mins


No comments:

Post a Comment