2012-03-14

Soldiers of Fitness

After nearly a year away, I came in to play with my friends. The classes only run at 5:30 in the morning nowadays, but I sucked it up. It was a buddy day, so there were several other visitors, of various fitness levels. I even had an orienteering friend come out, as our mutual friends still train at SOF regularly.

The classes start out indoors now, but today was mainly outdoors after a warm-up inside. It's not quite like it used to be, but I was there for the company. I think I represented quite well, and I ran alright even though still feeling tired from the weekend.

Warm-up:
- 20 burpees for 2 absent trainees
- Wall squat holds
- Squat jumps w/ jumping jacks and sprints

850m warm-up jog
3x ~1.5K running in between sets of push-ups, team-push-ups and partner wheelbarrows (we had to eat raw onion after the first run as part of buddy day fun, wow that burns)
400m jog to next training area
5x 100m sprints with 10 jumping jacks in between, and with holding plank while others run
350m run back in

Route Link
--Distance: 6.5K
--Duration: 90mins

No comments:

Post a Comment