2012-03-06

XSNRG Running Club

Route Link
Drove in again instead of warming up with the club. I used the first long interval as my warm-up instead, although it wasn't really enough to prevent my eventual running cramps.

Short Intervals: 2mins / 1min Rest / 2mins / 1min Rest / 2mins / 1min Rest / 2mins / 1min Rest / 2mins

I managed more-or-less one loop of the course each time, about 540m.

I felt really fast until we slowed down for the last 5min Interval. I had to walk and then back out of the workout altogether. I'd meant to run back in with the group and come back to the car, but I was in no shape for it.

--Distance: 3.8K
--Duration: 20mins 

We set up our club Facebook Page today, and I think it was the reason my friend JL showed up to train, yay! Too bad I was in no shape to jog and chat with her after. Hope to see her again.



No comments:

Post a Comment