2013-02-09

X-Country Skiing

Last training session before the Stars W*A*R. Took some friends' advice and went to Taylor Creek Park to ski along the east-west bike trail. So many skiers out that there were some decent trails made.

Haldon to west lot - 15mins
Struggling over the bare bridge and coming back due to path closure - 15mins
West lot to Haldon - 15mins
A couple of bridges east of Haldon and back - 15mins
I even climbed the hill up to the parking lot nicely. Arms were tired though, didn't want to over-do it.
Kept telling myself I have to keep my head up and be aware at the race, but I always find myself staring at my feet.

It was nice, but I do love a good track set. Plus at one point, some asshole cops went by on their ATVs and smashed up our existing tracks.

Fuck da police!

--Distance: 5.8km
--Duration: 60mins
--Route: Garmin tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment